We will gladly exchange items provided the following is adhered to:
- The item has not used, marked or damaged, is in its original packaging and has its original labels and tags attached.
- You notify us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt of the item(s).
- You post or send the item(s) to: Capuchin Mission Office, 96 Catherine Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040. Postage is at the buyers cost.
We advise that when sending back goods to use a postal tracking service to ensure the safe delivery back to us. We will send out your replacement after inspecting and approving your returned item.
If an item purchased is faulty, different from their description or unable to be supplied, then an exchange or full refund may be available.
In the case of faulty items, the following criteria must be met before an exchange/refund is considered:
- The fault is a manufacturing fault and not caused by the buyer.
- We are notified within 7 days of purchase.
Capuchin Mission Office will happily fund the postage of the exchanged item back to you. If multiple exchanges are needed, the cost of subsequent exchanges will be borne by the buyer.
Every endeavour will be made to exchange your goods for the same item. In some circumstances that will not be available so a store credit will be issued or in the case of faulty goods, a refund may be permitted, however, all refunds, exchanges and credits remain the at the sole discretion of Capuchin Mission Office.